Sunday, November 18, 2012

IT'S BEEN A WHOLE WEEK

Second Chances has been out for a week!!!

My how time flies. I feel like I just uploaded it to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and Smashwords yesterday, but it really has been a week.

People who are reading it, or that have finished it, appear to be enjoying the story. I'm working right now on Book #2 of the Destiny's Desire series. It's Jake's story.

You get to meet Jake in Second Chances. He's the best friend of the hero and he plays a big part in helping the Fate-Keeper get Ryan and Rose up to Destiny's Desire Lodge.

Book #2 is Jake's turn up at the lodge and he's in for a few surprises, and he's got one heck of a secret he's been keeping, too!

I'll keep everybody posted as to the progress of book #2, as yet untitled.

Don't forget, Desperate Choices is still available too for those who love a romantic suspense.

Talk to ya'll later.

Kathy

No comments: