Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. I certainly did. Of course all that wonderful food didn't do anything to help my waist line, so the exercise and workouts have commenced.

My sister and I participated in our annual Black Friday shopping. We were up early (5 a.m.) and at the stores. Surprisingly, most of the places we went although crowded were nothing like years past. I guess everybody else was in line at midnight. Ugh, not me, 5 a.m. came way to early. But Black Friday shopping is a tradition my sister and I have done for the past several years, getting up and getting out early into the cold and wind (because it's always cold and windy here in Texas the day after Thanksgiving.)

Now I'm back to plugging along on the next novella in the Destiny's Desire series, book #2 (Jake's story). Hopefully everybody that's read book #1, Second Chances, enjoyed it. I've gotten some terrific feedback from readers, which is always wonderful for any writer to hear.

I'm planning to attend my RWA chapter's holiday breakfast this coming Saturday. It's always loads of fun and I'll get to see some old friends and hopefully meet some new ones, too.

I'll also be blogging at Nikki Duncan's blog on 12/03/2012, so I hope you'll stop by and read a little bit more about Second Chances--what would you do if you were given a second chance?

Stay warm, stay safe, and be happy.

Kathy

No comments: