Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today will be the first writing of my new blog. Welcome to all. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and that you've set goals for the New Year.

My New Year's goals center around my writing.
1. Resolve to finish one of the many unfinished manuscripts that are in various stages of completion.
2. Send out said finished manuscript to agents and editors this year.
3. Enter at least 3 contests this year (I didn't enter a single one all of last year.)
4. Update and maintain my website (www.kathyivan.com).

I'm hoping to post tidbits about my writing as I get adjusted to writing a blog. So, please bear with me as I'm new to this, but trying hard not to be such a procrastinator this year.

So, till next time, hoping you have wonderful and prosperous new year (with writing contracts for us all.)

No comments: