Thursday, January 7, 2010

BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!!!

BRRR!!! With the temperature in the lower 20s this morning and ice on the roads, I really have to say I LOVE working at home. Mornings like this make me very happy that I have a job (other than my writing) where I can do everything from home.

On the writing front, as I said in my last post, I have several manuscripts in various stages of completion, although none of them as far along as I would like. I tend to become scatterbrained about sticking to one genre when I'm writing. I love to read in all genres, and my muse wants to write in all of them.

Hopefully over the course of this coming year, I'll outline on this blog my progress with the works in progress, as well as other writing news, writing tips, and things of interest to fellow readers and writers.

I hope you'll come back and visit often. I'd love hearing from you, so feel free to leave comments.

Until next time,

Kathy

No comments: