Tuesday, June 16, 2015

BOOKS ARE LIVE!

LOVIN' LAS VEGAS SERIES


All four books in the Lovin' Las Vegas series are live at all e-book vendors.  

I had so much fun writing these books, and will definitely be adding more books to this series.  Book #5 has already been written, and I'm currently halfway through book #6.  This doesn't mean that I won't still be writing my romantic suspense, New Orleans Connection series.  I love those books and have the next one already halfway finished (Carpenter A.K.A. "the ghost" book).

But today's all about the Las Vegas series.  Four friends.  One Wicked Wager. What could go wrong?  

For more information on each book and the buy links for them, check out the books page at my website at:  http://www.kathyivan.com/books.html 

Happy reading!  

Kathy

No comments: