Wednesday, June 23, 2010

PROGRESS--SLOW BUT STEADY

Well, I got all of my revisions, rewrites, etc. back to my editor at Carina Press on the 18th. (They were due on the 19th). She really liked them and the new scene that I added.

Things seem to move really quickly with e-publishing. I've already gotten my line edits back from her, so that's what I've been working on yesterday and today (and will again tomorrow after the day job is done).

It still at times seems a bit surreal that somebody actually bought my book. I've been writing seriously for the last five years, and this validation that I'm on the right track really means a lot.

I need to go and update my website in the next couple of days, as well as continue to blog my progress on the road to publication. I haven't been very diligent about updating my website, but my web mistress, Rae Monet, does a fabulous job and created a wonderful design for my site.

I've also started scheduling guest blogs for when the book comes out (in September). I'll also be having guests blogging here in the coming months as well, so keep your eye's peeled for that, too.

That's it for tonight, gonna wrap up the writing and make a fresh start in the morning. G'night everyone.

Kathy

No comments: