Thursday, June 24, 2010

EDITS CONTINUE AND BACK COVER COPY

Tonight I'm continuing to work on the line edits for Desperate Choices. I'm almost finished with these and should have them done very soon. I also got the back cover copy this afternoon from my publisher (how great does that sound--my publisher). Carina Press has been absolutely terrific to work with, and I couldn't be more pleased.

Other than one minor change, the back cover copy looks good to me. I'm going to think about it overnight and look at it with fresh eyes in the morning, but I like it and hope it will attract people to want to buy and read the book.

Once I've sent the back cover copy through and the line edits/revisions, I hope to start on my next project, a romantic suspense (of course). I'm going to talk to a former police officer this weekend regarding some research that I need for the book, so I'll be sure to make lots of notes.

Okay, till next time. Happy reading and happy writing!

Kathy

No comments: