Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SECOND CHANCES A TOP PICK!!!




SURPRISE!!!

Second Chances was reviewed by Night Owl Reviews and received 4.5 stars and a TOP PICK rating from reviewer, Diana Coyle. I am thrilled that she enjoyed Second Chances and loved Ryan and Rose's story as much as I love it.

I loved how the author wove a very intricate storyline with plenty of intriguing details that led to the final reveal . . . I highly recommend it and look forward to seeing what other stories this talented author already has available.


You can read the entire review HERE.

My other big news is that Second Chances will soon be available in PRINT! I got the proof copy in the mail and as soon as I've reviewed it, it will go up for sale.


I'll keep you posted. Thanks for dropping by and spending a few minutes with me.

Kathy



No comments: