Sunday, August 8, 2010

Facebook and quick updates

Well, I've finally joined the social networking age with a bang. First I've started blogging, gotten a web site and now I've started a facebook page (Kathy Ivan). So hopefully I'll start getting friends and being friended. Is friended a word, anyway? Plus I tweet (meaning I'm on twitter.)

I'm working on my current work in progress, did several more pages today. This will probably be a shorter, possibly novella length story. At least that's the plan. Let's see if I can keep it to that length. It may end up longer. Every time I say it's going to be a shorter story, then, bam, here come the words and pretty soon it's way past novella length.

Thanks for all the people who commented on the cover for Desperate Choices here on the blog or via e-mail. I truly appreciate your kind words, even though I didn't do the art work! Believe me, there's not an artistic bone in my body. My creative outlet is with words.

I'm trying very hard to banish the procrastination gene that seems to run rampant in my. Progressing a little bit every day, because time management is not my friend. I can become obsessed in doing one thing to the exclusion of everything else. But, I'm trying.

Okay, will try to post more soon.

Till next time,

Kathy

No comments: