Saturday, November 10, 2012

Second Chances Is Out!!!




Hope your weekend is going great. I just wanted to let everybody know my paranormal romance novella, Second Chances, is now live at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. This is my first foray into self-publishing.

I'd really appreciate anybody (if you can) liking and tagging it, since it's brand spanking new. LOL

You can see how gorgeous the cover is. Kat Baldwin of Ink Lion Books did it. I'm amazed at how awesome it is!!!

I'm starting this weekend to get the word out, so feel free to let everybody know about Second Chances release.

Links are below.

Amazon

B & N

I'll add the links for Smashwords and Kobo when they're available, which hopefully will be soon.

Thanks. I'm really excited about this novella (it's a paranormal romance Christmas novella).

Kathy Ivan

No comments: