Monday, September 13, 2010

Scheduled blogging

I know, I know, its been too long again since my last post. But I really have been busy. Did a guest blogging tour on Vicki Batman's blog and it was terrific. Had a lot of people come by and comment, which was great.

So I'm returning the favor. Vicki will be blogging right here on 10/15/2010. Vicki writes some terrific short stories for several magazines, including True Love and True Romance. So plan on coming by and asking any questions you might have about writing short for the magazine market. Plus Vicki's a terrific writer, so drop by and show her some love.

In addition, I'll be blogging on Wednesday, 09/15/2010, over at Leah Braemel's site about Desperate Choices and my first sale. www.leahbraemel.blogspot.com

I hope you'll drop by. Leah is a terrific writer and a fellow Carina Press author. Her latest release, Texas Tangle, is out now. You'll definitely want to pick up a copy of this terrific and "hot" story. Steamy doesn't begin to cover it.

Another blog I'll be doing is on 09/27/2010 (release day) with Shelley Munro. Another fellow Carina press author, Shelley has graciously agreed to host me on her blog A Taste of Kiwi. www.shelleymunro.com/blog

Also, fellow Carina Press author, Tia Nevitt, will be guest blogging here on 09/29/2010 about her release, The Sevenfold Spell, releasing from Carina Press on 09/27/2010 (we're release day buddies--so plan on sharing the love and go buy her novella, too--while your over there buying Desperate Choices.) I'll be blogging on her site the next day, 09/28/2010, www.tianevitt.com/weblog

I'll also be blogging on the Carina Press blog on 09/29/2010, and giving away a copy of Desperate Choices to one commentor. Drop by and leave a comment and you may be the lucky person to receive your very own copy from me.

Okay, to recap.

09/15/2010--Kathy Ivan at www.leahbraemel.blogspot.com
09/27/2010--Kathy Ivan at www.shelleymunro.com/blog
09/28/2010--Kathy Ivan at www.TiaNevitt.com/weblog
09/29/2010--Kathy Ivan at www.carinapress.com/blog
09/29/2010--Tia Nevitt at www.kathyivan.blogspot.com
10/15/2010--Vicki Batman at www.kathyivan.blogspot.com

Okay I think that's enough for another day.

Till next time,

Kathy

1 comment: